To perform duties related to the maintenance repair and monitoring of physical plant and grounds as directed by the Facilities Manager and Director of the Facilities Maintenance Department.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. The maintenance and upkeep of the plant grounds and equipment.
2. Responsible for inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishers and safety related equipment.
3. Assist in the maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
4. Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on Fire Pumps and Emergency Generators.
5. Assist in basic remodeling and construction projects.
6. Troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.