19 days ago
- Utilize extensive knowledge of building codes, regulations and safety procedures.
- Maintains awareness of code adherence and provides status to management of any identified issues.
- Utilize specialized knowledge in commercial construction.
- Interpret highly complex, detailed blueprints.
- Provides guidance to less experienced employees.
- Maintains awareness of construction schedules and deadlines and provides status to management.
- Responds to trouble calls and resolves a variety of complex problems.
- Use a wide variety of complex test equipment.
- Utilize extensive knowledge in all aspects of repair and maintenance of plant and office facilities equipment.
- Interpret complex and detailed schematics and diagrams.
- Provides technical expertise in the evaluation of products or equipment and makes recommendations.
- Utilize specialized knowledge in the use of all hand and power tools to construct, renovate and repair facilities and equipment.
- Provides training to peers and/or customers on the use of equipment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED and typically 7 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- A current active Top Secret/SCI U.S. Security Clearance
- Experience maintaining, repairing, and conducting preventive maintenance on commercial mechanical systems
- Capable of lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Experience with facility monitoring systems. Siemens Apogee and Trane Tracer
-Experience with Cooling Tower and Chiller Operations
- Experience with Boiler Operations
OTHER JOB RELATED INFORMATION: Position will be located at our Springfield, VA location.
Contingent Upon Program Award