3 months ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
General maintenance and repair to include basic plumbing, carpentry, hardware, painting, flooring, and electrical. Maintain airport grounds including hangar, terminal, ramp areas, storage pods, parking areas and offices. Snow and weed removal. Daily maintenance of steam boiler. Maintain daily productivity with little or no supervision required. Maintain effective completion of daily work orders. Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced work environment. Other duties as assigned.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and dependable
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to drive a standard transmission vehicle
• General construction/plumbing/electrical skills
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver’s License
• General knowledge and experience with steam boiler
• Familiarity with PHL Airport
• Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
• Ability to read blueprints
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
• Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
• Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Moderate physical activity, stooping, bending, kneeling. Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally with assistance from co-workers or tools.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities