11 months ago
This position is for a leading aviation services company focused on supporting the business jet community, specifically Falcon, Gulfstream, Lear, Citation. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic and pneumatic system work, inspection of aircraft or systems and general mechanical applications. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of the project. May be required to work independently or lead small projects.
* Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and sheet metal repair or installation.
* Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
* Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
* Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
* Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
* Work independently on projects when required.
* Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Airframe and Powerplant License.
-Aircraft specific factory training preferred.
-Airframe and Powerplant license minimum.
-2-5 years prior experience on Falcon aircraft
-Factory Training with proof of Certification, required.
-Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace.
-Ability to process work with minimum supervision.
-Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
-Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
-Maintain customer oriented work habits.