5 months ago
Seeking Field Service Representatives to support E-3 AWACS aircraft mission systems, offering opportunity for international travel!
This is a Long Term Assignment to Al-Dahfra Air Base, United Arab Emirates for minimum of 1 year with year to year options. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
This field service representative (FSR) position will be located at Al-Dahfra Air Base, UAE. They will provide technical field support of the E-3 AWACS 40/45 mission systems on both aircraft and ground systems. Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage. Resolves maintenance and operational issues. Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance. Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures. Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
* Provides technical field support of company products.
* Performs troubleshooting procedures for single system coverage.
* Resolves maintenance and operational issues.
* Interprets technical documents and monitors product performances.
* Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
* Guides and advises on troubleshooting techniques for multiple systems and specialty coverage. Responds to operational issues by interpreting technical documents. Identifies diagnoses and resolves issues for non-specified maintenance occurrences. Collaborates with company organizations to isolate equipment problems not detected by diagnostics and documentation.
* Monitors product performance. Collects technical data, evaluates maintenance procedures, performs root cause analysis and documents trends. Researches fleet issues to anticipate impacts to operations and recommends alternatives.
* Reviews maintenance activities and product operational performance. Makes recommendations for resolution of potential issues. Solicits customer feedback and takes action to improve satisfaction with company products and services.
* Use and Operate E-3 AWACS ground support equipment
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R § 120.15 required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
This position requires an active CURRENT SECRET U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
* Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
* Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
* Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
* Because the candidate may be placed on an international assignment, the offer is contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from
* International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These clearances are also contingencies for any family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
* Previous experience with 40/45 mission systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Previous experience operating E-3 Ground Support equipment
* Knowledgeable regarding E-3 AWACS maintenance and operations, including Organizational and Depot Level maintenance.
* Working knowledge of FAA FARs and Continued Airworthiness Guidelines & Instructions
* At least 5 years of United States Air Force (USAF) aircraft maintenance experience, Crew Chief, Avionics
* Customer Service oriented with strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of Boeing and USAF leadership
* Serves as the prime spokesperson for building long-term customer relationships. Initiates creative solutions to customer issues with company product and services.
* Demonstrated problem solving abilities and ability to work under stressful circumstances and time constraints
* Serves as a lead to other field service reps, other disciplines, and senior management, and is considered an expert in interpreting technical documents.
* Working knowledge of Boeing processes and procedures (Communication, supply and documentation).
* Ability to support on-call work during all shifts as required
* Position is considered rotational for program purposes and requirements.
* Candidate must be able to move locations to support operational needs
* Must meet USAF and Boeing deployment requirements for FSRs defined by program management
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award