19 days ago
Provides on-site Boeing representation, liaisons supply support, and provides avionics and electrical systems support on the USN F/A-18 A-F at Naval Air Weapons Station, China Lake, CA.
• Provide organizational level and logistics support for the Advance Weapons Laboratory VX-31 aircraft.
• Uses multi-disciplined technical expertise along with company product support resources to assist the customer to achieve and sustain a high level of proficiency in the operation and maintenance of the F/A-18 aircraft.
• Provide the resolution of maintenance and operational issues, the development of ad hoc training, the evaluation of maintenance procedures, logistical support, providing technical guidance on and recommending new or revised troubleshooting procedures for the F/A-18 avionics and electrical systems.
• Leads the technical support for avionics and electrical systems and assists the company in investigating product problems, determining the cause, developing, and implementing corrective actions to ensure customer satisfaction with Company products and services. Develops troubleshooting procedures for avionics and electrical systems on the F/A-18A through F/A-18F aircraft.
• Understands customer expectations and acts as on-site liaison between Boeing and customer personnel. Works unsupervised for extended periods of time in a variety of environments. This is a long-term assignment located at China Lake CA
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Provides technical field support of company products.
• Performs troubleshooting procedures for single system coverage.
• Resolves maintenance and operational issues.
• Interprets technical documents and monitors product performances.
• Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
The Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active US Current Secret Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3 or more years F/A-18 avionics or electrical maintenance experience
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award