6 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
Advanced Thermal Sciences Corporation (ATS), is a leading supplier of temperature control systems (TCS). Markets served include semiconductor/microelectronics, solar, laser, food and beverage, aerospace, military, and more. ATS manufactures standard and custom engineered products to provide customers with the right solution. Advanced Thermal Sciences is looking for an energetic individual to service, support, diagnose, and repair chiller equipment predominately in the Boise, ID. The position requires the possibility of frequent travel for training and other chiller support requirements.
Responsible for performing the on‑site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems. Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
* Writes detailed reports on all activities for proper tracking and support of issues
* Keeps track of spare parts and updates computer system to reflect proper spare parts coverage
* Works with customers and supports various tasks onsite
* Normally focuses on existing products or processes.
* Participates with drafters, technicians, and others to contribute to project completion
* Coordinates work with other engineers and operating groups to facilitate participation of various organizational units
* Follow all safety procedures required in a Semi-Conductor environment
* Travel to Anaheim, CA for training and other support functions
* Performs other related duties as required
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering from four-year college or university; and one-to-three years related experience and/or training; Or an equivalent combination of formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work and life experience.
* Must be experienced in Industrial Controls, mechanical equipment and assembly with a strong ability to troubleshoot.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, associates, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
* Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.