3 months ago
Finance Manager, Financial Statements - Bombardier Business Aircraft-MON15128
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the BBA Financial Statements Finance team as well as the Sales & Marketing team which is composed of 5 financial analysts.
- Support the monthly financial governance to the management team including presentations.
- Support the Sales & Marketing and Administration team to produce monthly Risks and Opportunities, quarterly forecasts and yearly budgets.
- Support the monthly Intercompany process to ensure the proper balancing of the Statements of Accounts under your responsibility.
- Provide support to your business partners in their decision by providing guidance and develop their financial acumen to better anticipate the impact of their decision on the profitability of the organization.
- Support and coordinate projects.
- Support the quarterly Hard Close (Balance Sheet) to ensure a strict balance sheet control.
- Support the promotion of Achieving Excellence System (AES).
- Ensure strict adherence to accounting policies, controls and procedures.
- Develop and supervise the team; set individual objectives aligned with BBA and Finance function strategic objectives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance and have ten (10) years of relevant experience including employee supervision.
- You hold a professional accountant designation (CPA) or equivalent experience.
- You have good judgement, excellent technical and analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information.
- You are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, leadership and are able to influence.
- You have an interest in the improvement and development of business processes.
- You are able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- You are bilingual written and spoken (French and English).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.03.2018, 2:30:55 AM