4 months ago
This position provides financial and/or accounting support and analytical support services for integration and sustainment planning to the Swiss F/A-18 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program in Lexington Park, MD. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to direction from company manager/supervisor. Provides, supports and complies with a variety of company activities (e.g. required/contractual training, special projects, proposals, data calls, etc.).
• Performs services and analyses in support of program budget and financial management requirements for efficient/effective allocation and utilization of resources, including: budgeting, execution, and reconciliation of cost accounts/contracts; manpower management, financial and budgetary documentation.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, support, and attend CONUS/OCONUS financial reviews, program management reviews, and other significant activities/events as required
- Develop estimates of Swiss FMS Case financial requirements based on authorized and projected funds availability for current and projected Swiss program requirements.
- Draft Price and Availability (P&A), Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), and other FMS financial material in accordance with Defense Financial Management Regulation (FMR) and the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAAM); initiate cases and amendments in Defense security assistance Management Systems (DSAMS).
- Utilize Government financial and program systems to initiate, manage and track program financial records, including: Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP), Security Cooperation Enterprise Solution (SCES), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), and Management Information System International Logistics (MISIL)
A BS or BA degree in Business, Management. At least four (4) years financial management experience, two (2) of which must be within DoN.
Allowable substitution: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years if experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. Financial management experience must include financial analysis of business programs, including FMS finance and development of cost estimates.
Education/ experience are contract required.
• Financial management experience must include financial analysis of business programs, including FMS finance and development of cost estimates
• Demonstrated understanding of FMS case documents, obligation and expenditure phasing plans.
• Knowledge of DoD FMR, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and knowledge of FMS financial policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Programming, Planning and Budgeting Execution(PPBE) process
• Experience in NERP, DSAMS, MISIL, DIFS, SCES and other program and financial systems.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.