3 months ago
Financial Analyst, Controlling-MON13876B
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will report to the Finance Controlling Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to requests related to controlling from colleagues of the BBA Business unit, internal and external auditors and any other team within the Company;
- Participate in the preparation, the review and the presentation of controlling reports, financial results and financial reviews and follow-up on action items;
- Contribute to the review and preparation of accounting policies as well as opinions on accounting transactions;
- Validate all accounting reconciliations of the business unit to identify the risk and opportunities;
- Review the internal controls, identify risks and opportunities, make recommendations and verify their implementation;
- Prepare and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) on controls and financial publications;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the team’s project;
- Support ad hoc requests
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting as well as a professional designation (CA, CMA or CGA) or in process of obtaining it.
- You have between two (2) to four (4) years of experience.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Knowledge of HFM (Oracle) consolidation software and/or SAP would be considered an asset
- You have excellent analytic skills, you are a team player, you demonstrate innovation, perseverance and engagement.
- You are able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.12.2017, 10:33:20 PM
19.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM