3 months ago
Financial Analyst, FP&A - Financial Planning and Analysis-MIR02340
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the overall process for the development of the five-year strategic plan, the annual budget and periodic forecast updates;
- Support the consolidation, analysis and assessment of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements by monitoring the actual financial performance against the annual budget, five-year strategic plan and periodic forecasts;
- Ensure governance and monitoring of the Bombardier Transformation plan covering EBIT and Working Capital improvement initiatives;
- Work on Headcount;
- Contribute to the annual capital planning process and establish methods to monitor investments;
- Manage or work with the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) & Consolidation Application (to be implemented);
- Prepare financial reporting presentations (Five-year plan, Annual budget, Quarterly Operations Review);
- Work closely with managers and Human Resources to monitor and respect the workforce plan
- Support business partners in establishing the financial projections
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent;
- You hold an Accounting Designation (CPA);
- You have 3 to 6 years of pertinent experience
- You demonstrate advanced Excel knowledge
- You have good knowledge of accounting norms;
- You possess planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments;
- You have strong analytical and judgment skills necessary to evaluate alternatives and formulate recommendations in support of management decision-making;
- You demonstrate good interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas, and leaders;
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English to communicate with all organizational levels;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- You have knowledge of SAP and Consolidation applications (would be an asset).
- You have working knowledge of process improvement (would be an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.11.2017, 11:47:20 PM
10.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM