5 months ago
Financial Analyst, New Product Engineering-MON14104
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a business partner for the PLM group (Process & Tools) & Strategic Technology and prepare the related governance package
- Consolidate the financial data for PDE governance (Actuals, Forecast, Budgets, Strategic Plan)
- Review & consolidate risks & opportunities monthly
- Identify / coordinate / implement process improvements, tools and governance that are standard across the team
- Coordinate the quarterly forecast process as well as the annual Strategic plan & Budget Process
- Support transformation initiatives
- Support ad hoc requests
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You hold an accounting title (CPA : CA, CMA, CGA) or in the process to obtain it.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting
- You are known to be autonomous, resourceful and have strong business partner skill. You are a team player ready to support your colleagues.
- You possess skills to use MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.11.2017, 11:16:06 PM
11.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM