Join a hardworking team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its clients, while adhering to the company unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
• Put safety above all.
• Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft’s operation.
• Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies.
• Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
• Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
• Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
• Wear the company issued uniform and comply with the uniform policy.
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Posses a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview).
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Possess a current passport.
• Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE).
• Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints,
• Be self-motivated and a team player.
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules.
• Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures.
• Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS FOR FIRST OFFICER
•Must live in the Dallas, TX area
•Must have current First Class Medical
•Must have ATP
•Minimum of 500 hours total time
•Minimum of 50 hours multi-engine turbine
•No previous accidents or incidents
•Clean driving recordJ31/32 type rating a plus
•Valid US Passport