Basic Function: Operate SF 340 or SA 2000
1. ATP required or ATP written completed and Minimums met or ATP Written Complete.
2. Current FAA second Class Medical.
3. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
5. Able to obtain airport security clearance, required.
6. Able to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
7. Must be team oriented.
8. Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making.
9. Close attention to detail
10. Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays.
11. Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges
12. Fulfillment of FAA criminal background checks.
13. Ability to learn and work with PEDs.
14. Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit.
15. Flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements.
16. Must be able to fluently speak and understand English.
17. Must have the right to work in the United States.
18. Additionally, we require all of our pilots to have a valid passport.
• First Officer of aircraft, responsible for the safe operation of that aircraft
• Understanding of and compliance with the FAR's at all times
• Coordinate tasks to permit flight fueling, loading, passenger handling, etc. and associated duties to
convey passengers in a safe manner in accordance with company policies, and procedures, GOM,
CFM, FAR's, etc.
• Pilots are team members both in the cockpit (CRM), and with other operational departments
• Pilots are expected to present a professional image at all times, including grooming standards and
demeanor, as a key representative of the company to both external customers and internal