3 months ago
Fleet Program Analyst-MON15117
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact and managing relationships between the Business Aircraft division and the customer and other Bombardier departments and units;
- Provide leadership in the field of program and operations management;
- Develop and managing program schedules;
- Lead and participating in customer meetings and program reviews;
- Prepare and delivering program presentations;
- Generate reports detailing the progress and status of the programs;
- Track and reporting on deliverables;
- Manage action items;
- Lead and aligning cross-functional team members in meeting contractual program milestones;
- Manage program budgets by ensuring that program costs are tracked and within budget;
- Maintain positive relationships with current and potential customers;
- Manage and responding to RFP’s.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of relevant education and related experience (certification as Project Management Professional would be considered an asset);
- You have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in programs, contracts and/or project management related activities;
- You have a strong leadership in the management and direction of multi-disciplinary teams;
- You have great planning and organizational skills;
- You are proactive, results-oriented and customer focused;
- You have proficiency level in the use of software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- You are able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines;
- You have strong conflict management and negotiation skills;
- You have excellent communication skills both in English and French (spoken and written);
- You are comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing and dynamic;
- You have knowledge and/or experience with Bombardier Business Aircraft products and services would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.03.2018, 4:49:03 PM