What does it mean to be a Spirit Flight Attendant? Flight Attendants are the face of Spirit – they welcome customers with a smile; they are fun and friendly, relaxed and confident, playful yet professional. Spirit Flight Attendants care about getting customers where they need to be safely, reliably, and on time.
As a Spirit Flight Attendant you are responsible for providing excellence in customer service and an enjoyable experience on board any one of our 70 aircraft. We have the youngest fleet in the industry and are looking for the friendliest Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something you’d like to do? We thought so, too. Read on, there’s more … Your responsibilities also include ensuring the safety of our customers in compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Spirit Airlines policies and procedures. As a representative of the fastest growing airline in the U.S., you will help our customers love and appreciate Spirit’s ultra-low fares. We proudly make it easy for our customers to choose the optional services they value most. You will effectively market and sell onboard products such as snacks and beverages. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants provide leadership, direction and assistance to fellow Spirit Team Members and Customers as needed.
Flight Attendant Requirements:
• At least 2 years of experience in the Customer Service, Hospitality and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
• Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Must be flexible and willing to relocate to a base assignment at your own expense in any current or future crew bases.
• Ability to work flexible hours, days and holidays.
• Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts
• Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the English language; bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Must maintain a polished, professional and conservative appearance at all times.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.
• Driver’s license is preferred.
• Must have valid passports/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
• Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
• Must be able to lift 40lbs from floor to shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
• Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training held in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
To attend, you need an invitation. How can YOU get an invitation?
1. First, apply. Click here to complete an online application.
2. After you submit your completed application, you will receive a link to an online assessment. Check your spam folder or junk mail.
3. You know you’re great, but we need to know it, too. Complete and submit your online assessment; it will take you 15-20 minutes to complete---- maybe more. Your completed online assessment is a requirement to be considered for employment.
4. Submit your completed online assessment. Your submission will be reviewed by a team of Spirit recruiting professionals.
If you’re a match, BAM! You’re invited!
**PLEASE NOTE- THE INVITATION YOU RECEIVE WILL INDICATE THE BASE WE WILL BE INTERVIEWING FOR.