3 months ago
Registered Nurse- Born to Care
* Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
* Work with top healthcare providers in the country
* Continuous Education Opportunities
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, safety first, and successful missions.
Med-Trans offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match and holiday pay
Med-Trans also provides full time employees with 100% company paid:
* Life Insurance
* Short- Term Disability Insurance
* Long- Term Disability Insurance
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities whether by air or ground. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients.
* Three years recent nursing experience in an ICU and/or emergency department
* Current RN license in the state(s) served by the assigned program
* BCLS, ACLS, PALS certification
* Current drivers's license. (EVOC if operating company's Emergency Response Vehicle)
* Instructor certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, TPATC)
* Previous air medical transport experience
* Previous EMS experience
* Neonatal Resuscitation Provider orientation
* Transport Provider Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) within 1 year of hire date
* Specialty certification (CRFN) within 2 years of hire date
Working Conditions and Physical Environment
Days, Evenings, Weekends available, with both 12hr and 24hr shifts available
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors.
If your passion is patient care and you are ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!