Denver-based Frontier Airlines is proud to be one of the nation’s premier low cost airlines and our cost-conscious model focuses on offering our passengers ‘Low Fares Done Right’. At Frontier, we are committed not only to providing an affordable, “unbundled” fare that makes air travel accessible to everyone, but also to ensuring that our passengers reach their destination safely, on time, and receive friendly service along the way. Because of our wildly popular model and strong corporate governance, we are experiencing unprecedented growth and always looking for new people to join our team.
The Flight Schedules Analyst position will consist of the following.
- Modifies and publishes flight schedules
- Creates seasonal block times for planned routes using SQL
- Communicates schedules to internal recipients
- Manages internal gate plot program
- Creates seasonal block times for existing and new routes; loads block times into flight scheduling software and performs “what-if” analysis based on a statistical analysis of flight history
- Generates schedule load/publication files to accurately display Frontier schedules in industry reservation systems
- Produces a comparison of each schedule load to communicate content
- Coordinates schedule changes with Marketing & Pricing/Revenue Management
- Participates in the New Market Coordination process
- Generates reports and communicates schedule information to departments throughout the company
- Maintains and updates network scheduling website with current schedules
- Manages seasonal market content for display on company website
- Coordinates with advertising on all published content related to the flight schedule
- Creates statistics based on latest schedule built for delivery to finance and forecasting team
- Coordinates schedule changes with Operational departments:
- Operations Control
- Crew Planning/Schedule
- Customer Service.
- Manipulate scheduling software to create new reports and processes that improve scheduling efficiency and communication
- Maintain documentation regarding minimum connect times, ground times, airport and route-specific constraints and maintenance parameters
- Acts as a resource when schedule questions arise
- Degree in business administration, mathematics, statistics, economics, aviation management or similar discipline
- Prior experience in analysis, planning and/or airline operations (Operations Control, Airport Operations, Crew Planning/Scheduling, Maintenance Planning/Operations …)
- Proficiency in MSOffice products (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Interest in airline planning and scheduling
- Previous experience with SQL helpful
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of aircraft and aircraft performance
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts
- Knowledge of North American geograph
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.