4 months ago
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 airline is seeking Instructor pilots for our growing Training department. We currently have part time positions available at our DFW Headquarters.
* Competitive pay
* Part time - approximately 20 hours per week
* Flexible schedule, with morning and evening shifts available
* Opportunity for advancement and / or full-time position
Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct ground and simulator training for new hire and transition pilots.
* Coordinate with the Training department and Fleet Program managers to ensure trainees meet the requirements of the Company and Part 135 single pilot IFR operations
* Coordinate external training resources to meet demands of the Company's training schedule
* 700 hours TT, 100 hours cross-country, 50 hours instrument and 25 hours night; 25 hours multi preferred.
* Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
* Certificated Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFII); MEI preferred
* Recent simulator or flight training experience preferred
* First Class or Second Class Medical
* English Proficient
* Must meet DFW Airport badging requirements