5 months ago
-Experience with RF Telemetry systems supporting Flight Test activities.
-Full working knowledge of IADS, TTC DAS, and network equipment configuration and installations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in related field required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Master's Degree preferred. 5 years of progressively responsible HR experience.
-The Instructional Design Consultant is responsible for leading the creation and maintenance of all formal and informal training solutions across the enterprise.
-Develops, enhances and updates the curriculum for all Company training in order to achieve enterprise wide training solutions.
-Responsibilities include planning, coordinating and developing strategic training initiatives for the enterprise.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Operates as an organizational leader and internal consultant to management in the identification, development, and implementation of training solutions.
2. Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills in all areas of the business.
3. Evaluates business needs to determine the appropriate learning strategies needed to meet organizational goals.
4. Collaborates with internal customers and subject matter experts to obtain knowledge of subject areas and develop targeted training curriculum that meets the identified needs of the business. Serves as internal consultant and project leader for instructional design/training related initiatives.
5. Works with other members of the training department to design training programs that are in alignment with adult learning principles and instructional design best practices.
6. Responsible for coordinating the design, development and editing of training assets with internal resources for both audio and visual communication.
7. Conduct needs assessment to understand the needs of the business. Based on the analysis of multiple sources of information, design, develop and revise training and development programs to achieve business objectives and improve on-the-job performance.
8. Analyzes training needs, develops and administers training plans and programs. Expert in the use and ability to develop others to use a wide range of media and design tools used to design and distribute course materials to all company locations.
9. Reviews external training materials for effectiveness, and recommends acquisition of materials that meet the companyâ€™s standards.
10. Advises and develops staff members in techniques and methods of developing and evaluating specialized materials and curriculum.
11. Evaluate course effectiveness, recommend and implement modifications based on quantitative and qualitative feedback. Evaluate the success of training effectiveness and return on investment.
12. Apply Kirkpatrick's Four-Level Training Evaluation Model to objectively analyze the effectiveness and impact of training.
13. Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company processes, procedures related to manufacturing and repair station.
1. Travel required. Approximately 20 percent. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Consulting and project management skills, familiarity with a wide variety of training media and a strong foundation in needs assessment, adult learning principles, behavior modeling and competency assessment required.
2. Expert level knowledge of Word Processing software; Adobe Suite Software; Spreadsheet software; Design software and Project Management software.
3. Analytical skills and high-level of attention to detail.
4. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
5. High-degree of flexibility and adaptability.