8 months ago
Must become a subject matter expert concerning the following manuals
Flight Line Procedures Manual
Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Manual
Strom Water Manual
1. Servicing of company aircraft; i.e. fuel, oil, cleaning windows, etc. (NOTE: USE OF GROUND WIRES MANDATORY)
2. Responsible for the Security of all the aircraft while on flight line; i.e. tie downs must be secured properly and aircraft window closed, flight controls secured and cabin door locked. (tie down ropes use the proper knots and be tight)
3. Operation of company vehicles in accordance with all company guide lines and policies
4. Receiving Fuel loads for supplier in accordance with procedures manual
5. Loading fuel into company fuel truck from storage tanks in accordance with procedures manual
6. Proper use and completion of flight line reports to include :
a. Daily fuel consumption report
b. Hobbs readings report
c. Fuel farm inspection report
d. Daily Fuel truck inspection check list
7. Familiarity with and knowledge of firefighting equipment
8. Familiarity with fuel spill and containment procedures
9. Assigned flight line maintenance projects
The proper care and simple maintenance of all company vehicles
The proper use of cleaning materials used on aircraft and vehicles
Facility landscaping duties may be assigned; edging, string trimming, hedge trimming and general clean up of Academy grounds
Any and all other duties assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
Uniforms are required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & ABILITY:
Florida driver's license with clean record required.
Must be 18 years or older.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING: High school diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Experience preferred but not mandatory.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
AVGAS fuel, fuel farm pumps, machinery, fuel truck, and associated equipment, and numerous cleaners and solvents.
Additional Website Text
Part-time, hourly employment
Pay rate: $9.00 per hour