8 months ago
Individual will be responsible for performing all Collateral and Special Access Program (SAP) security tasks, to include all administrative security support requirements associated with the receipt, distribution, inventory, reproduction, disposition and management of classified (collateral and SAR) material, personnel security, preparing and updating SAP CONOPS and SOPs, issuing SAP visit certifications to contractor and government facilities, performing SAP indoctrinations, debriefings and annual refresher briefings, maintaining SAP personnel folders, conducting investigations and performing annual SAP self-inspections.
Specific duties will include:
- Track and coordinate efforts on security-related incidents
- Perform administrative security support associated with JAFAN 6/0
- Provide security education and training for SAP-briefed personnel (we have a Security Education and Awareness Training person responsible for the rest)
- Provide PERSEC support services
- Send/receive all SAP visit certs
- Develop SOPs
- Conduct annual self-inspection
Education:Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Applicant must have a minimum of seven (7) years' specialized security experience with emphasis on SAP operations (some familiarity with SAPF construction oversight). Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of JAFAN series security requirements. A Top Secret clearance with current investigation within last five (5) years (with DCIS 6/4 eligibility) is required. Minimal (20%, max) CONUS travel required.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. A Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the past five years is required.