3 months ago
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Information Services team helps employees across Boeing create, access, understand, harness, manage, and disseminate information. They optimize the latest developments in information management strategies to support Boeing innovation and competitiveness, delivering high quality, cost effective solutions on a global scale.
The Organize & Manage team works with customers across Boeing to make sure that the right information gets to the right people in the most efficient way.
As experts in information management and licensing of technical and business information, they ensure the proper authentication, archival, management, curation, and retrieval of data through its lifecycle.Team members are also asked to consider data re-use potential, the authority of the sources the data comes from, and the restrictions on data governed by the terms of its use.To help Boeing users organize and retrieve this data, they develop, establish, and adapt controlled vocabularies, and deliver the electronic and paper form services that keep Boeing business operations flowing.
• Designs and maintains dynamic electronic forms utilizing advanced scripting techniques and workflow processes
• Develops or customizes workflow applications to streamline business partner processes
• Consults with process owners or process teams to analyze requirements and makes recommendations that utilize capabilities of development software and reduce manual processing
• Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application
• Integrates workflow processes with various data sources
• Shares knowledge with peers and recommends changes to common tools
• Develops Information Management Designer training materials
• Delivers end-user training and Forms website content, as required
• Provides mentoring and guidance to junior peers
• Supports the integration with associated Information Management lifecycle functions, business process architecture and Enterprise information system architecture
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience with JAVA and XML programing languages
• Experience with a scripting language
• Experience with client side/server side programming
• Experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• General understanding of UX/UI experience
• Experience working within database systems environments
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience with UNIX and Perl programing languages
• Experience with Adobe LiveCycle/Workbench software and an understanding of workflow development is a plus
• Analysis, Design & Development of eForms (Adobe Livecycle) based applications
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Employer will not sponsor for employment visa status.
Contingent Upon Program Award