TitleFrontier Airlines Flight AttendantCityVariousDescription
Want to join Team Frontier? At Frontier, our flight attendants are key to how we do business. As dedicated professionals, they place the safety of our passengers and their co-workers first and exhibit exemplary dependability, striving always to ensure that all of our passengers reach their destinations safely and on-time. Onboard our all-Airbus fleet, Frontier’s flight attendants really shine as they care for our passengers in a fun and friendly atmosphere, all while offering reasonably priced snacks and drinks.
Our current bases include:Denver, CO, Chicago, IL, and Trenton, NJ. Applicants must be flexible as domiciles for newly hired Flight Attendants are not guaranteed and subject to change.
If you are interested in applying, please use the ‘Apply Online’ link located on this page to complete the 1st step of your application process. Following the completion of this step, if we determine that you may be a good fit for the role, you will receive an email link to complete the 2nd portion of the application. The email link will lead to a brief assessment that will help us better determine your overall fit for this position, as well as the Company. The completion of this assessment is required to continue in the selection process. Please be sure to keep an eye out for this email, checking your spam or junk folder to be sure you do not miss this important communication.
Who are we looking for? We are actively seeking team members who are flexible, tireless in their pursuit of excellence, dedicated to our company’s success and to caring for our passengers, and like to have fun at work! Our ideal candidate embodies the following core characteristics:
• Customer Orientation – Our flight attendants must be able to anticipate and recognize customer needs and remain dedicated to meeting their expectations. They thrive on finding ways to increase customer satisfaction and work tirelessly to embody our model of “Low Fares Done Right."
• Professionalism – Frontier flight attendants demonstrate a “no excuses” approach to their own attitude, performance and results. They constantly work in the best interest of the organization and our passengers.
• Dependability – Frontier flight attendants understand that timeliness is key to success in the aviation industry and their reliability and punctuality is fundamental to our success.
• Adaptability – Our flight attendants exhibit flexibility and are comfortable with the quick and numerous changes and transitions that are a normal part of our operation. They act enthusiastically and professionally in the face of uncertainty and are able to confidently re-prioritize and adjust to multiple demands and change.
• Sales Ability – Inflight sales of food, beverages and other products are a key component of our “Low Fares Done Right” model; accordingly, our flight attendants take pride in our model and its success, actively work to identify opportunities to sell onboard products to passengers, and are always eager to improve their sales skills and ability.
Our current bases include: Orlando, FL, Chicago, IL, Trenton, NJ and Denver, CO. We are currently hiring primarily for our Denver and Chicago bases but applicants must be flexible as domiciles for newly hired Flight Attendants are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
Candidates must meet, at a minimum, the following requirements to be considered for a Flight Attendant position:
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.