11 months ago
Lead day-to-day operations to meet Spirit Airlines performance goals, drive improvements to reduce costs, oversee manpower planning and staff development to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
Deliver Outstanding Operational Performance: Ensure outstanding operational performance through effective cross functional leadership during day to day operations.
Build Effective Leadership and Support Teams: Assemble an exceptional team of employees by targeting and selecting highly motivated individuals who will produce industry leading performance and customer service.
Produce Superior Financial Performance: Drive financial success to produce a high quality, cost effective business unit through sound and innovative financial oversight and management.
1) Some travel frequently by car and airplane
2) Frequently stands, walks, sits, and uses eye/hand coordination
3) Must be able to lift 75 pounds consistently
4) Work under pressure while still maintaining near 100% accuracy
5) Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
6) Strong knowledge of airport operations
7) May be needed to work nights, weekends and holidays
8) Ability to work independently on multiple assignments
9) Highly approachable professional demeanor
High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years airline supervisory or management experience required.
Undergraduate degree with 7 years airline management experience preferred.
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and required FAA, airport and/or Customs identification, seals, and authorizations.