4 months ago
* Manages, plans, coordinates, directs and facilitates all aspects ofdaily station operations, including ramp and ticket counters, to assure timely, customer-focused service that complies with all applicable provincial/state, national/US Federal and company
regulations, policies and procedures.
* Monitors the arrival and departure of aircraft for any disruptions or unusual occurrences; manages any incidents/disruptions/delays such that customers are handled in a responsive, safe and appropriate manner, and that applicablenational/US Federal, provinicial
and/or state and company procedures are met in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assures that coordination and communication with crew and SOC occurs in a professional and timely manner; maintains timely and open communication with various operating units to assure a safe, timely and customer-focused operation.
* Oversees contract handling in the terminal and on the ramp, assures that the contract handling staff is adequately trained in HA procedures; regularly monitors performance to assure that performance standards are consistently met and takes corrective action
as required; works with Company representatives in evaluating whether to renew the contract or not.
* Manages the budgeting and administrative aspects of the station; assures that budgets, invoices, variance reports, timekeeping/vacation records, reporting of sales, ticketing, operations and other station reporting requirements are completed and submitted
in a timely and accurate way.
* Lead, coach and manage others.
* Serves as a representative of Hawaiian Airlines at airport, community,and/orgovernmental functions as required.
* Responsible for country-wide baggage lost/damage handling dealing with customers in coordination with HNL claims department.
* Professional development, and other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or its equivalent
* Three years airline supervisory experience or five years in related field.
* Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese
* Eligible to live and work in Japan
* Working knowledge of Japanese and US Immigration, Customs and related regulatory policies/procedures.
* Thorough knowledge of HA procedures and FAA regulations regarding terminal and ramp operations, security and safety.
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, Access, Sabre, Outlook).
* Ability to become a certified Ground Security Coordinator (GSC).
* Project development and management experience.
* Detail oriented with proven ability to successfully manage a budget.
* Must demonstrate initiative, be self-motivated with high energy.
* Ability to work with all levels of employees across all disciplines.
* Must possess and demonstrate mutual respect, personal integrity and honesty.
* Ability to work varied hours and shifts and travel when required.
* Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend