General Manager - HR SAP Solutions Architect
Requisition #: 262966
The SAP HR Solutions Architect will serve as a liaison between HR and IT working through the management of the SAP/ SuccessFactors HR environment. This role will work to identify and implement business processes and SAP solutions to create value and capabilities within HR and other Corporate Functions, with specific focus on Core HR systems such as Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time Management, and Learning, Talent, ESS/MSS, Social and Reporting / Analytics. In some cases, the architect will define, resource and manage projects working closely with third party delivery teams and/or strategic consulting partners. The result of these efforts will be the maximization of return on investment and minimization of development/ implementation time without sacrificing quality. This position will balance annual objectives to successfully deliver new capabilities aligned with business priorities. The successful candidate will also work with the cross-divisional leaders to develop long-term capability roadmaps aligned to Strategic Growth Plans.
1. Create architectures and designs for SAP HR solutions that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application and technology standards, and architecture standards within the focus area for the position.
2. Develop and maintain an understanding of the business strategy and successfully react to changes in business priorities
3. Analyze and understand business requirements in the context of the current business environment and translate business requirements into the most effective SAP solutions
4. Own the effort to create a 3-5 year SAP HR Roadmap; work with and engage relevant stakeholders to determine the roadmaps for each area of responsibility and agree on proposed solutions
5. Keep abreast of the latest SAP trends and emerging technologies, identify and analyze SAP architecture best practices, determine the potential impact on the enterprise, and drive adoption as deemed appropriate
6. Ensure that software licensing is considered when designing solutions
7. Re-evaluate current customized solutions to determine if there is a SAP standard solution
8. Ensure solution architecture quality and serve as the primary point of contact for SAP HR solution design between the project team and the PMO process within the functional business area
9. Partner with the Domain/SAP Architect in support of solutions definition and development
10. Be clearly identified as the senior SAP HR technical lead and provide technical guidance and leadership for proposals, RFI's, and RFs to the HR SAP COE
11. Lead Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Team Leaders and Project Managers to design and implement SAP HR Solutions in partnership with subject matter expertise from the specified HR Business Specialist
12. Provide architectural oversight and guidance to the SAP HR development team to ensure high-quality technical solution designs during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases that conforms to architecture principles and standards
13. Detect critical deficiencies in the SAP HR architectures and recommend improvements
14. Responsible for governance, satisfactory functional and technical delivery, and review of complex SAP HR implementations throughout the entire project lifecycle
15. Minimize customization by ensuring that the design is a close to the "out-of-the-box" solution as possible
JOB QUALIFICATIONS .
1. 7-10 years working experience in SAP HR, covering most/all of the SAP HR SAP/ SuccessFactors modules required
2. Understanding of different methods of SAP integration (ALE/IDOC, enterprise services, MFT, PI) required
3. Experience with all aspects of SAP HR projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support / PMO required.
4. Required to work independently as well as collaboratively with teams; handle multiple tasks; demonstrate business acumen and subject matter expertise while meeting aggressive timelines with minimal supervision.
5. Must be able to successfully lead teams through an architectural development process; strong teamwork and collaboration skills required
6. Experience in high volume data and files processing, in a batch and real time, integration environment required
7. Problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills are required.
8. Project management experience with mid-sized projects required
9. Experience developing and architecting object-orientated applications using multiple programming languages and paradigms
10. Proven track record of identifying, formulating, and delivering effective solution architecture designs, alternatives and assessments for complex enterprise class systems
11. Master's degree preferred in disciplines such as software engineering, or computer science, Finance, Engineering
12. Airline, Transportation or Manufacturing industry experience with an understanding of related business processes preferred
13. Experience working in a hybrid landscape ( SAP and SFSF)
14. Experience in outsourcing Payroll (globally) Gross to net.
15. Ability to evaluate time from external clocks