19 days ago
General Manager of Information Technology - SkyMiles Program will be responsible for leading the vision, strategy and management of IT solutions to support SkyMiles Program, Strategic Loyalty Partnerships, Delta Sky Club initiatives and SkyMiles Promotions.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Be an IT champion and foster innovative thinking to develop the roadmap for next generation of SkyMiles products and develop framework for nimble delivery.
- Lead the team in the development and implementation of SkyMiles initiatives that will be leveraged across the enterprise.
- Mentor the team to drive the transformation and delivery of reliable, scalable and highly available Loyalty Domain APIs.
- Support business team innovation by bringing in Loyalty program best practices from transportation and hospitality industry.
- Support business partners through processes to develop, implement and support technology solutions to meet business objectives that align to strategic initiatives.
- Maintain a clear command of existing and emerging technologies, competitive capabilities, and vendor capabilities within the domain space to drive innovative solutions that continue to differentiate Delta.
- Deliver solutions in a fast paced environment while balancing reliability, high availability, scalability, security and performance.
- Ensure rigorous performance measurement/management procedures are in place to support agile/iterative development and quick-turnaround on project and product delivery.
- Lead through demonstration of Delta's core values as outlined in Rules of the Road.
- Communicate a compelling view of the organization's purpose and values in a way that helps others understand the importance and impact of their contributions; advocates for others.
- Work with team members to develop specific behaviors, technical/soft skills or knowledge needed to ensure sustained performance and to prepare for success in new responsibilities.
- Develop both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and wellbeing.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelors in Technology discipline with 10 or more years of proven experience in managing critical systems, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to be effective in a high stress environment with strong leadership skills and a track record of leading a team to achieve challenging objectives.
- Demonstrate extensive leadership experience in managing complex processes within cross functional teams.
- Deep understanding of the tools and technologies available and how to leverage them effectively to drive delivery. Such as API's and Agile.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to produce in ambiguous situations, with minimal direct guidance.
- Experience managing and executing multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Must be comfortable and effective in driving change with all levels of leaders throughout the company.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills required.
- Must be an open thinker with the ability to present new ideas and concepts. Take calculated risks and manage expectations of both customers and internal development teams.
- Airline and/or hospitality industry along with Loyalty experience is a plus.
- MBA/Master degree in Technology is a plus.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 11 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close