4 months ago
GE Additive is part of GE (NYSE: GE) - the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and ArcamEBM; along with additive material provider AP&C and additive service provider to the medical industry, DTI. As a notable user of additive technologies GE recognize the value and potential it brings to modern design and manufacturing. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, resources and intellect. GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Global Quality Leader will lead the Quality function for our GE Additive business.
• Establish strategic quality systems vision
• Define policies and procedures for quality assurance and quality control
• Implement GE Production System across GE Additive
• Connect Concept Laser and Arcam to the GE Store from a quality network perspective
• Leverage lessons learned and best practices across GE Additive
• Integrate Brilliant Factory/Digital into quality systems approach
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college.
* Extensive leadership experience in Quality in a manufacturing and engineering environment
* Experience in both quality assurance and quality control
* Experience setting up quality management systems.
Experience with production systems.
* Six Sigma black belt certification or other equivalent training
ISO 9001 relevant experience
* Order processing and production planning experience
* Use of statistical process control and measurement systems analysis
* Demonstrated expertise in identification, labeling and control of non-conforming products to prevent inadvertent use, delivery or processing
* Sourcing experience and related processes such as supplier selection and monitoring, knowledge of supplier quality management and qualification
* Cost of quality and understanding of Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Quality metrics and KPI measures
* Vision for how to apply big data analytics and Brilliant Factory in quality system
Locations: Germany, Sweden, United States; Ohio; Garching
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.