Is responsible for the management of all internal maintenance functions required for safe and efficient operation of the NetJets Sales Inc. Repair Station. This is a key role in the management of company assets and delivery of NetJets' maintenance capability.
Shares NetJets' commitment to safe and compliant operations while focusing on operational efficiency and continuous improvement of aircraft maintenance activities.
Ensures repair station activities comply with requirements as outlined in the NetJets Aviation Inc. 14 CFR 135 General Maintenance Manual, NetJets Sales Inc. 14 CFR 145 Repair Station and Quality Manual, NetJets Sales Inc. Repair Station Training Program Manual, and NetJets Services Inc, Policy Manual.
Manages all day-to-day responsibilities of the NetJets Sales Inc. Repair Station.
Develops the NetJets Sales Inc. Repair Station leadership team to be focused and aligned with company goals and standards.
Champions safety and regulatory compliance as "Constants" in the NetJets work environment.
Manages the execution of scheduled maintenance plans and unscheduled maintenance activity with efficiency and accuracy.
Develops, tests and implements new policies, procedures and standards pertaining to NetJets Sales Inc. Repair Station operations, necessary to achieve company goals and objectives.
Ensures proper training of maintenance team members.
Prepares, executes, and monitors fixed costs and capital expense budgets.
Ensures timely and accurate communication with Flight Operations and Scheduling counterparts.
Uses measurement and analysis as a means of continuous improvement.
High School Graduate
Course of Study/Major:
Type of Credentials/Licenses: FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate
Related Work Experience: 8-10 years
* Eight years of experience directly related to maintenance management.
* Personnel management experience.
* Understanding of turbine powered aircraft systems.
* Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* The ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Course of Study/Major: Aviation Maintenance.
* Experience in management or supervision of aircraft maintenance operations in an CFR Part 145 Repair Station environment or equivalent.
* Previous contract management and Profit and Loss experience.
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred