Guest Services is a team of energetic, focused, and flexible people who have fun at what they do. Our role is to provide our guests with personalized service dedicated to ensuring that the entire travel experience is enjoyable and hassle-free.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Airport Guest Services Team Member reports to the Station Supervisor, participates in a 'we' environment, and is responsible for guest service at the airport. The Airport Guest Service Team Member must be an assertive, self- starter, who proactively assumes responsibility for the airline's operational integrity and one who takes action to keep the airline safe, on-time and consistent with our values.
Our most successful and thriving teammates are highly organized, focused, and multitask oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks.
The position requires quick thinking and an in-depth knowledge of overall operations. Must display an intense desire to satisfy both our internal (flight crews, ground operations, maintenance, etc.) and external guests.
Key areas of Responsibility:
Proactively create an initial rapport with Guests and anticipate their needs
Full range of Guest service functions including:
· Guest check-in and assistance
· Gate management/boarding announcements
· Baggage Services - lost luggage claim processing and tracking through World Tracer
· Operations functions
· Learn and operate a computerized reservations system
· Responsible for driving the Jet-Bridge for Guest loading and unloading
· Assist unaccompanied minors and special needs Guests
· Perform cleaning of the aircraft cabin
· At times act as the operations team member
· Communicate pertinent information to Flight Crew personnel
· Determine aircraft performance and weight limitations
· Plans and communicates mail, freight, and luggage loading procedures
· Determines and communicates any Guest capacity or weight restrictions
· Briefs flight crews on local weather, Guest loads, mail/cargo loads, fuel loads, gate changes, and Air Traffic Control holds
· Distributes flight plans, flight release, fuel slips, and load messages
· Complete daily reports; Responsible for updating FLIFO (flight following)
Other duties as assigned by manager. May include assistance with station auditing and reporting tasks.