3 months ago
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking experienced Manufacturing Planners (Level 3) to join the Vertical Lift division as part of the Chinook Program located in Ridley Park, PA. These positions are for multiple shifts to include 1st & 2nd and will support the productivity and growth of Chinook programs to ensure delivery of high-quality products to our customers.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
* Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration
* Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives
* Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements
* Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met
* Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements
* Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition
* Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues
* Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs
* Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules
* Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments
* Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements
* Works under general direction
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* This position can support 2nd shift operations
* Must be willing to work variable shifts; including day, evening, night and weekends
* Experience with Bill of Material
* Experience with manufacturing processes
* Experience with assembly and integration work instruction
* Experience with the following systems: Product Data Manager (PDM), Online Work Instructions (OWI), and Nonconformance Management (NCM)
* Experience using 3D Computer Aided Design Tools; CATIA V5 preferred
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "U.S. Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "U.S. Person" includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
This position is located in Ridley Park, PA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at own expense.
Typical Education / Experience:
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Contingent Upon Program Award