4 months ago
Porter Airlines has revolutionized short-haul flying with a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter Escapes provides a carefully curated menu of flights exclusive to Porter Airlines, hotels and unique leisure options to plan the perfect holiday.
Flights and packages are available to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Moncton, Halifax, St. John’s, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Windsor, New York (Newark), Chicago (Midway), Boston, Washington (Dulles), Pittsburgh and with seasonal flights to Mt. Tremblant, Que., Myrtle Beach, S.C., Burlington, Vt., and Orlando-Melbourne, Fla.
FUNCTION: Reporting to the Manager, Line Maintenance
* Clean and organize hangars and associated equipment
* Wash ground equipment
* Conduct repairs to work tables and work stands
* Dispose of waste materials according to provincial and federal policies
* Ensure workstations are stocked and maintained
* Daily use of a floor cleaner
* Other duties as assigned
* Concern for Safety - Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
* Teamwork - Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
* Customer Service - Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
* Initiative - Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
* Results Focused - Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
* Fostering Communication - Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus
* Reliable work record and able to work with minimum supervision
* Mechanically inclined
* Must be able to obtain a RAIC and airside driver’s license
* Must be able to work weekends
* Forklift training as asset
* Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
* Post Date September 13, 2017
* Reference ID 14-30-29