18 days ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and maintenance personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
* Various general labor and repetitive tasks
* Willing to perform physical work (must be able to lift up to 50 pounds)
* Operate all assigned equipment in a safe manner
* Oil Facility operations including; wells, storage facilities, satellites and batteries
* Working knowledge of pipeline gathering systems and pigging operations
* Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment
* General building property maintenance and upkeep
* Maintain all safety standards and procedures in the workplace
Preference is given to those with:
* SOLIS training and/or equivalent programs
* Production Field Operations or Gas Process Operations Certificate
* The ability to monitor, train and mentor junior level operations personnel
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
* Living in or near Whitecourt would be an asset
* Field conditions under a variety of extreme climatic conditions
* This position is identified as safety sensitive, pre-access drug and alcohol testing is required.
* Must possess a valid and in good standing Class 5 license
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
* Some positions are camp based
* Shift schedules vary from 8 on 6 off / or 15 on13 off. Depending on business needs.
Applicants must submit a resume in order to be considered and include proof of qualifications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.