We offer our professional staffing services at no cost to you, the candidate.
Under the general direction of the Director of Maintenance (DOM) and the Manager – Production Support, with direct reporting to the Manager, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Representative is responsible for managing on-site activities of outsourced MRO functions, which can include but are not limited to: heavy maintenance check (basic check), aircraft painting, major structural damage repairs and mod lines. The MRO Representative will provide management oversight of vendor contract requirements and liaison with vendor personnel to ensure safety, quality workmanship and timely redelivery of the aircraft.
- Participation in the development of the applicable work scope
- Approve labor hours in accordance with applicable agreements/contracts
- Participation with the vendor in pre/post dock activities
- Monitor daily production on the aircraft to ensure compliance with:
- Monitor daily production on the aircraft to ensure compliance with the standards, policy and procedures
- Active management of applicable agreements/contracts
- Maintain schedule and budget
- Ensure Airlines General Maintenance Manual process and procedures are being met
- Quality of vendor workmanship
- Evaluation of completed maintenance documents to ensure proper completion and control, as well as ensuring that all required entries are completed in the Company CBTS
- Provide technical assistance to vendor, including:
- Procurement authorization for parts and materials
- Coordinating additions to the work-scope
- Procuring technical data for the accomplishment of routine and non-routine items
- Warranty claims
- Provide daily updates regarding progress and outstanding issues
- Maintain a maintenance turnover/progress log identifying material issues and unplanned project events.
- Continual analysis of vendor performance and coordinated procedures, including the development or revision to procedures that improvements in the process
- Required Job Qualifications:
- 5 years of FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- General Familiarization Course for E-190 Aircraft
- Valid Driver’s license
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and must be fluent in English
- Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of heavy check experience
- Embraer 170/175, 190 experience
- PC literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of applicable Part 121 Federal Aviation Regulations
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page or to give us a call at .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 35191