9 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Start your career on the right path. Join our results-oriented team at GE Aviation today!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manufacture, fabricate, assemble, and repair precision tools, dies, fixtures, inspection gauges, equipment, etc., by performing complicated machine set-ups and operations, utilizing a wide variety of precision toolroom equipment such as lathes, milling machines, precision grinding machines, jig mills, electrical discharge machines, etc., both conventional and numerically controlled, working to extremely close tolerances.
* Determine and plan operation sequences, production schedule, materials, machines, tools, feeds, speeds, etc., required for job completion.
* Read and interpret mechanical blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications, drawings, etc. to plan and complete job assignments.
* Perform inspection functions using complex precision measuring tools, gauges and equipment to ensure job completion accuracy.
* Interface and troubleshoot with production customers.
* Provide environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, and/or production flow job duties.
* Maintain detailed job task documentation and records.
* Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a technical-related field from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 3-years of experience in applied advanced machine tool technology manufacturing
* High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 4-years of experience in advanced machine tool technology manufacturing
* Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 3-years of experience in advanced machine tool technology manufacturing
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
* Must be able to work any shift (3-shift operation)
* Must possess a high school diploma or GED
* Must commit to obtaining and retaining certifications and / or licenses as required by position assignment