3 months ago
Boeing Global Services has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner in our dedicated services business designed to deliver complete solutions for commercial, defense, and space customers. This position will be a member of the HRBP team supporting the BGS Supply Chain capability and will be aligned with the Planning organization to include Global Warehousing and Distribution, Demand & Supply Planning, and Inventory/Asset Management.
The successful candidate will be able to do the following:
• Strategically partner with executive leadership and the HR Team by understanding the business environment and developing integrated HR solutions to advance organizational objectives.
• Partners with leadership to design and implement workforce strategies to meet organization objectives.
• Plans and leads broad scope Supply Chain workforce initiatives by assigning authority and responsibilities, reviewing plans, resolving issues and ensuring business requirements are achieved.
• Observes team dynamics and develops tailored solutions to build effective teams.
• Facilitate, coach, and execute talent, change, and performance management engagement strategies
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and service delivery within team and broader HR organization.
• Develops team, project and operational goals, objectives and metrics to measure success.
• Analyze talent pipeline to help identify skill gaps
• Utilize systems thinking approach to understand how the capability enable the business
• Partner with leaders to develop and execute strategies and plans in HR related fields such as talent management, leadership development, workforce planning, organization optimization, performance and career development, early career innovation, and overall employee engagement.
• Lead integration and change management into BGS, with a sharp focus on customer excellence and culture change.
• Lead, engage in, and deploy Boeing Global Services HR projects and initiatives
• Implements, deploys and oversees administration of HR policies and procedures in compliance with Company procedures and contractual, professional, international, legal and regulatory requirements. Integrates competing requirements to recommend business solutions.
The successful candidate will also have several key attributes:
• Ability to foster successful business partnerships
• Strong independent critical thinking
• Strong communication skills
• A high level of initiative
• A high level of initiative
• Demonstrated strength in leading teams, influencing, taking complex business challenges and creating and executing streamlined solutions.
• Comfort in and preference for working in a dynamic and fast-paced matrixed environment
• Demonstrated success with driving and managing organizational integration and change management with positive results.
• Navigate through complex situations and drive to efficient, effective and timely solutions.
• Lead projects and work collaboratively across a diverse team.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
BGS Human Resources
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Prior experience working in an HR Organization
* Prior experience working with senior leaders on making strategic talent decisions
* Experience working with Human Resources (HR) related laws, policies, processes and procedures
* More than 5 years’ experience as a Human Resource Generalist or Specialist
* Prior experience utilizing strategic decision making to drive business results
* Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award