6 months ago
The Human Resources Manager maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
* Support the organization in a variety of HR functions including recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations.
* Supervise HR team members; ensure team has a clear understanding of priorities and remain on task; administer 90 day and annual performance reviews.
* Communicate and educate HR staff on new and/or changes to policies and procedures
* Assist with planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
* Consult with business management in the tactical planning process and development of HR strategies that support the unit’s business needs
* Act as a liaison to other HR functions as necessary
* Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements and maintaining records
* Conduct investigations to successfully resolve employee issues
* Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
* Maintain confidentiality concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and organizational plans.
* Monitor, review, and approve employee time corrections within 24 hours of correction
* Provide overall leadership to HR department activities including special projects, staffing, and key department and organization initiatives
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in business or similar degree required, or the equivalent of 3-5 years of similar work experience
* Experience in partnering with business leadership required
* High degree of professional ethics, sense of fairness, and the ability to work with individuals at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in an office setting handling sensitive and confidential information
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude to utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and HRIS (ADP/Ceridian)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment meeting tight deadlines
* Knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements
* Strong analysis abilities and interpretation skills
* Previous experience leading a team
* Detail oriented and well organized
Return to Administrative/Other Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace