5 months ago
Location: San Francisco (HQ).
The HR Specialist will provide support to the HR department by delivering Human Resources services and policies, as well as assist team members with any type of HR related questions and concerns they may have. The HR Specialist will assist in payroll, leave administration, benefit procedures, and all areas of HR.
* Payroll processing-including audits, record entry and maintenance (including status changes and archival recording), process garnishments and financial records requests, and responding to inquiries regarding compensation.
* Leave administration-including responding to team member inquiries regarding leave option, assisting team members with completion of applicable paperwork and records, communicating with external parties to procure relevant information and/or records, ensuring timely completion to team members and supervision regarding status in process, and maintaining accurate records and database.
* Benefits administration- including acting as the first of line of contact for many team members in regards to benefits enrollment, responding to general inquiries, assisting team members in resolving difficulties and/or finding clarifications, and maintaining benefits records and database.
* Data input and maintenance of various HRIS/ATS systems.
* Assist in handling of employee relations issues.
* General HR Support for internal/external customers.
* Responsible for helping maintain personnel files.
* Serve as a backup to other Human Resources positions.
* Assist with meetings/trainings as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience in Human Resources role is preferred.
* Experience with ADP workforce Now
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and Gmail including Google platform.
* Understanding of Payroll, FMLA, and Personal Leave processes.
* Familiarity with recruiting and assisting team members with basic benefits questions.
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Decision-making and analytical skills.
* Must be detailed oriented.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Must be able to work extended hours and weekends if needed.
Applicants lacking in the above characteristics need not apply. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a young, incumbent airline undergoing an extraordinary growth rate in the thrilling industry of air travel. We look forward to hearing from you!
Boutique Air has been providing air charter to private groups and individuals since 2007. Boutique Air is now offering service to commercial travelers bookable on its website and through travel agencies.
Boutique Air is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.