5 months ago
* 4 year degree, focus in Human Resources a plus, Master degree a plus
* 3 to 5 years aerospace or complex manufacturing experience with progressive levels of responsibility in Human Resource Management.
* A strong working knowledge of computer systems, such as Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products are required.
* The ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization is essential.
* Experience with apprentice programs a plus, managing and / or creation of
* Flexible and a self-starter; able handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
* Strong teamwork skills including the ability to collaborate with others to deliver outstanding business solutions
* Knowledge of HR laws, policies and procedures with a basic understanding of legal compliance requirements.