3 months ago
Human Resources Business Partner- Organizational Development-MON15044
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Advising and accompanying managers in the reflection, analysis and implementation of action plans with respect to the main Human Resources processes, such as.
- Performance management.
- Talent and succession management.
- Compensation management.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Annual Employee Engagement Survey.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Business Aircraft talent strategy and related programs.
- Establishing a strong, proactive and flexible business relationship with all managers and employees to maximize their engagement, enablement and retention as well as understanding their issues and challenges, and support them in their professional development.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and/or HR risks to which managers are exposed while helping them deal with these in a responsible and strategic manner while supporting their leadership application and development.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement and/or harmonization of the HR programs, policies and procedures as well as the working conditions.
- Monitoring HR metrics.
- Representing the function and the business segment in several committees, mandates and special projects and implementing the resulting initiatives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Master's degree in human resource management, industrial relations, organizational development or a related discipline. A master's degree in a pertinent discipline would be an asset.
- You have at least eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience as a Human Resources professional, ideally in an international company and with a similar clientele.
- You have demonstrated the ability of playing an advisor role and displayed your leadership, your capacity to navigate in grey areas and your ability to adapt to changing and unforeseen priorities.
- You have demonstrate impact and influence and are able to position yourself, even in ambiguous situations, to support your business partners in making informed decisions.
- You have interpersonal skills and demonstrate professional maturity.
- You are able to question the status quo and demonstrate initiative, creativity and proactivity to ensure the evolution of the HR services.
- You have demonstrate teamwork abilities and are at ease with giving coaching.
- You have good writing skills and are at ease communicating in both English and French.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.03.2018, 4:20:15 PM