7 months ago
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
· Ten years progressively responsible experience in human resources with a strong preference for individuals with a manufacturing background.
· Prior experience working in unionized and non-unionized manufacturing operations
· Demonstrated experience managing employee relations issues, disciplinary process and investigations
· Demonstrated knowledge of the field/discipline of Human Resources practices, processes, and regulations
· Demonstrated experience partnering with relevant orgs to achieve the intended results
· Demonstrated experience fostering an inclusive environment
· Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying of milestones, deadlines, and metrics to assess outcomes/results
· Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Human Resources topics
· Demonstrated ability and experience coaching leaders and employees
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
· Must demonstrate strong decision making and judgment, oral and written communication, business acumen
· Must demonstrate basic to moderate financial acumen metrics
· Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
· Prior Aerospace and Defense experience
· Demonstrated experience delivering results for the business in partnership with Human Resource’s Centers of Excellence, corresponding Human Resource’s Business Partners, and other organizations as needed
· Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods based on context