8 months ago
L-3 RASM-E is a diverse program located in Ft. Bragg, NC, Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA and Ft. Drum, NY. This position will be at our Ft Bragg NC location and is part of the Maintenance Team.
We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail oriented. You will be required to communicate with all levels of employees from our Mechanics to the Program Manager. Work hours are Monday – Friday day shift. Hours will be set by the unit that we are supporting.
• Plans, organizes, directs, and manages the maintenance and repairs of aviation ground support equipment
• Inputs data regarding work order information, status changes, supply updates and other pertinent information utilizing ULLSA.
• Supervise assigned team members to ensure workmanship meets published standards addressed in applicable technical guidance provided by the customer.
• Directs and manages the scheduling of aviation ground support equipment inspections.
• Informs the Site Manager of work progress and advises them on matters pertaining to maintenance and repairs of aviation ground support equipment.
• Prepares special reports for maintenance updates as required
• Directs and monitors requisitioning, receipt, and allocations of materials, tools and aviation ground support equipment
• Ensures all aviation ground support equipment maintenance data is collected and properly disseminated.
• Inspects the installation and operation of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, fuel, oil, and emergency systems and other parts and equipment of aviation ground support equipment.
• Inspects, adjustments, repairs, or modifications made on the aviation ground support equipment. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
• Complies material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, tracks production
• Works closely with the Supply to ensure the required materials, components, and tools are available for use.
• Monitors work order, prepares inter shop and support maintenance requests for unit
• Receives and coordinates transfer of aviation ground support equipment to customer
• Screens part request to ensure proper work order numbers are the requested and excessive parts are not ordered
• Will also be responsible to perform other duties as assigned by the site manager/supervisor.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
• Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Must have 5 years’ experience aviation ground support equipment maintenance.
• ULLSA-E trained is a plus.
This position is located in a building and may be in areas that are noisy, dusty, and dirty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. This position requires normal physical functions. However, work may require frequent bending, reaching and climbing. You will be required to comply with safety requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures Manual. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, where applicable. Must be able to travel up and down stairs and work with their hands.
RANDOM DRUG TESTING PROGRAM
All employees are required to participate in the L-3 random drug testing program. L-3 supports a drug free work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: Public Trust
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Sector - Logistics Solutions-21000028
: Individual Contributor
: Sep 12, 2017, 3:32:56 PM
: Test And Inspection