about 1 month ago
Incident Response Specialist - Bombardier Information Solutions (BIS)-MON15534
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Why work for Bombardier Information Solutions (BIS)? We need your passion for moving the world forward. Be part of a world-class, cutting-edge information solutions team who are driving manufacturing forward, embracing the exciting future trends.
At BIS you’ll be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers, entrepreneurs and achievers. You’ll work with extraordinary people from all backgrounds in an environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
Every day, millions of people get aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. At BIS we enable our 66,000+ employees in 60 countries to move people forward around the globe – one good idea at a time.
In your role, you will:
- Lead high severity security incidents from discovery to closure and inform stakeholders about data breaches
- Gather, analyze and maintain forensics to support investigative, risk and mitigation efforts.
- Develop comprehensive incident reports and investigation summaries. Execute lessons learnt with incident responds teams and propose improvements on procedures and security controls
- Develop, mature and streamline incident response playbooks
- Ensure that incident response requirements are captured and delivered by the security program
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Science or relevant field of study;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in responding to cyber-attacks;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in doing network security monitoring;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in doing host-based live response & analysis;
- You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in doing event log-based detection & analysis;
- You have advanced knowledge of common attack methods and their detection techniques;
- You have advanced knowledge of network traffic analysis, related tools;
- You have experienced with malware analysis concepts and ability to perform basic static and dynamic analysis
- You are highly skilled with log analysis tools, correlation rules, and managing dashboards;
- You have certification related to security management and security incident response CISSP, SANS GIAC, Certified Ethical Hacker or Certified Incident Handler
- You are fluently bilingual and German is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.05.2018, 8:47:24 PM