3 months ago
This is a Security Lead / Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) position, requiring a self-motivated, energetic Industrial Security Specialist leader to support a highly complex and dynamic proprietary program located in St. Louis, Missouri. Must have strong, in-depth, working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Security Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4; and have expertise supporting Special Access Programs (SAPs). Strong organizational skills are essential for this key position. Frequent communication with Customer Security, Program Management, other CPSOs/Leads, Security Management, and other decision-makers regarding daily security impacts to this proprietary program. Must be experienced in performing subcontractor security management/oversight (e.g., provide contractual requirements and direction, security guidance, conduct site assistance visits to ensure compliance and also to assist Customer Security with security reviews). Experienced in Special Access Programs (SAP) security is required. Must meet the eligibility requirements for access to Special Access Programs. As an experienced CPSO, this position requires the expectation to lead, train, mentor, and guide less-experienced security professionals in the execution of daily security duties in a SAP environment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The position is contingent upon the selected individual having a a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the last 6 years and being eligible to be briefed to Special Access Programs. Please include your investigation date on your resume. Resumes that do not include the investigation date will not be considered
Some travel to support customer requests and to support subcontractors may be required. This position may require the selected candidate to work overtime or occasionally a non-standard work schedule to meet program requirements
Basic Qualifications (Required)
* This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
* More than 3 years of experience with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Security Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4; and have expertise supporting Special Access Programs (SAPs).
* Experienced in Special Access Programs (SAP) security is required.
* Meet the eligibility requirements for access to Special Access Programs.
* Experience as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) or Alternate/Assistant, Facility Security Officer (FSO) or Alternate/Assistant or a Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) or Alternate/Assistant
* Executes Internal Security Controls through performance of compliance assessment reviews and self inspections to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
* Identifies deficiencies, develops and implements corrective action. Communicates results to security management and customers.
* Conducts Administrative Inquiries on personnel, processes and situations in accordance with established operating procedures to determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
* Communicates results to security management and customers.
* Conducts Communication Security (COMSEC) duties and responsibilities (including inventory, distribution and destruction), in compliance with government regulations/requirements.
* Protects government, intellectual, third party and company information from unauthorized disclosures.
* Develops, implements and administers an Operational Security program, security education, procedures and physical controls to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements on large and/or complex programs.
* Leads and performs Personnel Security team and/or processes to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses for complex customer requirements.
* Establishes and implements a security awareness training and education program to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to protect people, property and information.
* Performs Physical Security duties and responsibilities within Boeing facilities to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements.
* Performs Sub-Contractor Management to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements.
* Communicates results to security management and customers. Participates, as requested, on enterprise Integrated Product Team (IPT).
Bachelor's and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award