3 months ago
The Industrial Security Specialist selected for this role will:
* Execute Internal Security Controls through performance of compliance assessment reviews and self inspections to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
* Identifies deficiencies, develops and implements corrective action.
* Conduct Administrative Inquiries on personnel, processes and situations in accordance with established operating procedures to determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
* Conduct Communication Security (COMSEC) duties and responsibilities (to include inventory, distribution and destruction), in compliance with government regulations/requirements.
* Protect government, intellectual, third party and company information from unauthorized disclosures.
* Develop, implement and administer an Operational Security program, security education, procedures and physical controls to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements on large and/or highly complex programs.
* Contribute to enterprise Integrated Product Team (IPT) (e.g., participates in the review cycle and decision making process for enterprise export compliance, procedures (PROs), Business Process Instructions (BPI's) and Desktop Instructions (DI's). Provides innovation and creativity into Personnel Security (e.g., reduce cycle time) to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses for complex customer requirements.
* Provide innovation and creativity into security awareness training and education program (briefings, bulletins and visual reminders) to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to protect people, property and information.
* Oversee Physical Security duties and responsibilities within Boeing facilities (e.g., complete fixed/closed facility checklists/survey areas, review and approve facility drawings for new or remodeled classified areas) to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements.
* Complete tasks toward long-range goals and objectives. Oversees Sub-Contractor Management (e.g., providing contractual requirements and direction, site assistance visits and reviews) to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements.
The individual should have experience working with Special Access Programs, leading teams of security professionals and working with Intelligence Community Directives and other Department of Defense Security Directives and Policies.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The position is contingent upon the selected individual having a a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the last 6 years and being eligible to be briefed to Special Access Programs. Please include your investigation date on your resume. Resumes that do not include the investigation date will not be considered
Basic Required Qualifications:
* This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
* Experience safeguarding and handling classified information
Typical education and experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award