|Title||Inflight Base Operations Regional Manager - FLL, DTW, ACY|
|Description||Leads a region (DTW, FLL, ACY) of Inflight Operations to meet Spirit Airlines performance goals. Supervise, motivate, and coach Inflight Supervisors to ensure individual growth and attain highest level of performance. Ensures consistency & compliance is maintained within base operations for FAA regulations, as well as Company policy & procedure and AFA contract. Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company is sustained. Ensure base management has a culture of support that enables Flight Attendants to provide a fun, friendly and relaxed on board experience.
• Base Management & Relations: Monitor management staff including and not limited to: vacations, crew room & concourse coverage, sick days, etc. Provide guidance, support, and coaching to base personnel.
• Base Operations: Provide support to maintain consistency, and accuracy for all daily base operations, including and not limited to: FAM revisions and bulletins, uniform compliance, payroll, scheduling, worker’s compensation, FMLA and any employee inquiries.
• Ensure disciplinary processes & procedures are administered to maintain accuracy & consistency for respective base(s).
• Monitor Daily Inflight Delay reports for respective base(s) including and not limited to: fleet launch reports, submission of weekly & monthly reports.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word, as well as company programs such as CrewTrac, FTWeb, Flight Plot, SkySpeed and any other programs as required. Must have ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and manage operations of assigned base(s).
• An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
• An advanced understanding of all contractual obligations/Collective Bargaining Agreement administration.
• Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
• Mastery of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in a positive and constructive manner with management, supervisors, crew members and other departments within the company.
• Must be able to cultivate an efficient and productive work environment. Must be able to delegate work with confidence, consistent support and oversight.
• Must take initiative in own standards of work. Innovation and reflection of new ideas are imperative for the growth of the department.
• Must be able to adapt to various work schedules and last minute changes with minimal disruption to the operation. Ability to expeditiously prioritize decisions to affect minimum disruption to the daily operation.
• Must be able to use resources effectively to obtain optimal results, set goals and create optimal work environment. Decision making process based on facts available, impact on operation of the airline and safety.
• Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion. Is direct and open, builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
• 5+ years of airline experience.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Flight Attendant.
• 2+ years’ experience as a supervisor or instructor in the aviation industry.
• Minimum of 2 years prior management experience.