about 1 month ago
The Inflight Supervisor will support the Inflight Manager and will collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company. Monitor the overall performance of a team of flight attendants, and provide guidance and leadership while supporting departmental goals
* Complete CommutAir’s Inflight Flight Attendant Training Program and maintain FA license if not currently qualified.
* Perform appearance checks to ensure compliance with uniform guidelines.
* Perform Flight Attendant Manual checks.
* Ensure compliance with all FAA regulatory requirements as well as CommutAir’s established policies and procedures.
* Maintain Flight Attendant V-Files and stock supplies.
* Conduct concourse duties to support corporate goals.
* Monitor flight attendant show times.
* Responsible for tracking attendance, issuing discipline and issuing disciplinary action form.
* Handle sensitive situations with confidentiality, and understanding.
* Track and investigate delays on a daily basis and report to management.
* Ability to sit, stand and move throughout office/airport for extended periods of time.
* Provide recognition and counseling of flight attendants who demonstrate outstanding performance focusing on customer service and hold team accountable when service expectations are not met.
* Work closely with the Inflight Manager to establish an overall operation strategy for the Inflight department.
* Improve customer service ratings through coaching session and mentoring.
* Perform additional duties as delegated by the Inflight Manager to achieve Company objectives
* Able to independently use MS Office, Excel and Word products and other technology packages
* Ideal candidate is a problem solver that is extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, and self-motivated with a desire to contribute positively to the organization's reputation and success
* Strong customer service skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Able to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, handle multiple tasks, meet established targets, and work within critical milestones
* Strong personal and work ethics along with a high level of integrity
* Results oriented
* Permanent Dulles area resident status.
* Have qualified and flown as a flight attendant.
* High School Diploma.
* College degree preferred; strong, directly related experience is considered in lieu of degree.
* At least one year of prior management experience
* Valid passport.
* Some travel (up to 25%) will be required.