Supervise, motivate, and coach 300+ Flight Attendants to ensure individual growth and performance. Actively and consistently enforce Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Company policies and procedures. Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company.
- The ultimate resource for flight attendants by being the liaison between the flight attendants and all other departments. (Examples include, but are not limited to: assisting with FMLA application, handling crew pay/scheduling questions or concerns, running a forgotten item in the crew room to their aircraft so as not to delay a flight, handle sensitive situations with confidentiality, care, and understanding, etc.)
- Conduct random checks for flight attendant adherence to policies and procedures. Examples include spot checking uniform compliance, verifying all required items are present, currency of manual, acknowledgment of Read Files, sign-in and briefings conducted prior to commencing a trip originating in base, etc.
- Achieve and improve performance of daily operations by monitoring flight attendant show times to make sure the full crew is present, spending time in the concourse, and acting as support to Spirit airport personnel and crew scheduling.
- Responsible for tracking attendance, issuing discipline, conducting NOIs, and issuing resolution letters in a fair, consistent, and timely manner.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Must be able to display the utmost professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment at all times.
- Ability to interact with crewmembers, fellow supervisors, and management in a positive and constructive manner.
- Adapt to various work schedules and times. Must be able to adjust thought processes to coincide with the growth and development of the industry, as well as the company
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Flight Attendant
- At least 1 or more years of prior management experience
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments)