20 days ago
The Information Security Engagement and Resource Management (E&RM) organization is responsible for the oversight and coordination of the Security Enabling portfolio, business engagement, and service management. This level 2 position will be located in St. Louis, MO or Bellevue, WA.
Members of the E&RM organization are focused on the key objectives of:
* Enabling Information Security strategies in order to achieve the desired future state
* Ensuring Information Security investments support the defined strategic plan
* Engaging IS Directors, Managers and business partners to ensure adequate security support of critical business requests
* Empowering IS leaders with critical business intelligence data to support decision making
Currently the E&RM organization has an open position supporting the analytics and business intelligence functions of the organization. The position is responsible for preparing information in the form of BI products and reports for various management teams across Information Security. The role also requires coordination with various IT partners (IT PMO, IT PfM, etc). The potential to support additional E&RM efforts such as Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management, and Service Management also exist.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to:
* Design, develop, and deploy integrated reporting products.
* Create and document database designs that integrate Statement of Work (SOW), Financial, and Strategy information.
* Demonstrated experience with ITG (Clarity), Tableau, SharePoint Designer, and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Interpret project management methodologies and apply those to an integrated reporting solution.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Minimum 1 year of SharePoint Designer Experience
* Minimum 1 year of experience with Tableau or a similar interactive business data visualization software
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Information Security experience is highly desirable
* IT Project Management experience
* CA Clarity (ITG) Experience
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award